What happens if I cannot pay my Administration Order?

If you do not keep up with instalments the court may send the Enforcement Agent (Bailiff) to take and sell your possessions or make an attachment to earnings order to enforce payment. Alternatively, the court may cancel (revoke) the order and your creditors can then take action against you separately to recover their debts.

[return to questions and answers]