Standard Possession Order

When a tenant has not vacated a property on the day specified in the Section 8 Notice you need to apply for a Possession Order.

You should apply for a Standard Possession Order when wanting to take court action to repossess a residential property when you are wanting to claim, at the same time, for owed money, eg rent arrears.

You can use this service to evict a tenant if:

  • you are over 18 years of age
  • you own the property
  • the property is in England or Wales

You can apply to the court online through Possession Claim Online (PCOL) or by completing the N5 Claim Form for Possession of Property.

MoneyClaimsUK supports Litigants in Person online, including private landlords, letting agents and property management companies with this Court Process, effectively and cheaply helping you secure possession of your property.

Start Claim