How do I get evidence about the ownership of a property or land?

Most, but not all, land and property is registered at HM Land Registry. If there is a registered entry you will be able to obtain a copy of the entry and attach it to your application for a charging order. or telephone 0207 917 8888

[return to questions and answers]