Can I serve additional information after issuing my claim?

Yes, you may serve additional particulars/information/evidence after issuing your claim.

In order to do this, you must provide a copy of the additional particulars to the Defendant within 14 days of issuing the claim, and file an N215 Certificate of Service with the Court. The Defendant will then have 14 days to reply from the date you serve the additional particulars to them.

[return to questions and answers]