Can I serve a claim at the debtors work address?

Yes, providing you can demonstrate to the court you have attempted to trace the debtor's residential address.

You can then apply to the court for permission to serve at their work address.

However you need the debtor's new residential address in order to enforce a court judgment, so it is advisable to use a tracing agent before you issue your claim.

[return to questions and answers]