Can I object to the new judgment given following my refusal to accept a defendants request for extra time to pay?

Yes, by writing to the court within 14 days (and sending a copy to the other party). There is no fee for this. The judge will then decide what is reasonable. The judge can call a hearing, or they may make a decision straight away. In either case, the court will send you and the defendant the judge's decision.

[return to questions and answers]